10.30.2007

cold hands

I think getting cold hands when you are typing is a sign of Carpel Tunnel? Maybe? I don't know... but my methods class has me typing sooooo many things and I'm sick of staring at this computer screen in the cold SSB building.

Someone had a baby in here earlier. The baby was loud. I love babies. But not when I'm trying desperately to unload some of the massive amounts of homework I have. Gross.

I am going up to Ohio next weekend to visit one of my very best friends and I am so excited! I really love Audry. And I love that Audry and Ginny are some of my oldest friends and they are STILL my two very best friends. It's really nice to have those people that you have grown up with and not grown apart from, ya know? Like I've had a lot of best friends that are still friends, but we aren't as close anymore. But these two have remained close for way more than a decade!

And then there is Leigh and Lo who I definitely don't know what I would do without in my life. These two are my very best friends too. They are different flavas of myself and are two of the most beautiful, understanding, and fun people I've ever met. I'm so thankful to have them in my life.

I really didn't mean for this post to become so sappy. I was just procrastinating and I guess those thoughts were on my mind? Oh well..

GO TO CLASS RHIANNA!

No comments:

Post a Comment