4.21.2008

testing testing 1,2,3

I'm having a good hair day.

My students pointed out my weird handwriting today.
I guess I don't realize that I mix capitals with lowercase when handwriting.
Oh well... it keeps readers on their toes... haha... or at least that's the explanation Ima go with.

Now I'm off to the grocery to pick up baking supplies to bake yummy things for my lovely kids because they have to test tomorrow :( I think I'm going to make them little cards too that say something along the lines of "Here is sugar to keep you awake. I'm sorry you have to do testing. No matter what your teachers say, colleges don't look at your CATS test scores - but take the test anyway. I'll read a book while you rack your brains. Have fun! Love, Miss David."
Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment