6.21.2008

Beijing!

I can't remember if I've blogged about it before or not, but I know I say this at least once daily to the people I'm around/work with.  BUT!  I am SO effin excited about the Olympics this summer!  I live for summer olympics!!!  The only two sports that I can actually follow and understand are finally shown on television A LOT!  Swimming and gymnastics!  I'm so pumped.  I've been watching all the gymnastics competitions and olympic trials are on right now!!  I love Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin (gymnasts) and OF COURSE I love Michael Phelps (swimmer).  
I don't watch basketball or football or soccer or baseball because I could care less and don't understand all the rules.  But I can follow gymnastics and swimming!!  I can't wait for August!  
My Aunt Beckie says I remind her of Shawn Johnson.  Her mannerisms and way of speaking that is ... def not the talent or skill - I haven't done a back handspring since I was about 12 (although I did do cartwheels in an empty office the other day).  haha.  I guess I'll take that as a compliment?  I think she's pretty cute.  And she is amazing on floor! 
 YAY SHAWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment