6.07.2008

lol

I got on my old laptop that is horrible and runs terribly slow, but I wanted to see if I had saved something on it.  I haven't turned it on since the end of September/beginning of October.  So I turn it on, and after running around the house five thousand times and reading all of War and Peace... it turns on and BAM!  I forgot I had a Twilight wallpaper set as my desktop background!  But this was before the movie had been cast and whatnot and there were hardly any wallpapers out on the net for Twilight.  It was a wallpaper of someone's interpretation of Edward with a quote from the book BUT it was Robert Pattinson!  Pattinson was eventually cast as Edward... I found that funny... that someone made an Edward wallpaper with the correct actor before the casting even began.

Maybe I'm the only one who finds this funny.  Whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment