8.13.2008

hey girl hey

I think it is impossible for me to go to sleep before midnight.  That's weird.  I used to be fast asleep by 10:30.  I don't know what's wrong with me.

The other day I rented two movies.  Not so unusual.  What was VERY unusual, was that I fell in love with both of them.  

Audry and I watched Funny Games together last night.  It was fabulous.  I've never fallen in love with crazed sociopathic killers, that happen to be oh-so-polite!  The movie (the American remake that is, I've yet to see the original which I hear is 1,000 times better) is so effed up and hilariously dark.  I loved it.  Although, I did have some odd dreams last night that probably had to do with it.

Tonight I crawled into bed around 10 or so because I felt tired, I read some, but then I just couldn't fall asleep, so I got up and picked up the other movie I rented but hadn't watched yet... Charlie Bartlett.  I wanted to see it in the theaters, but the release dates confused me because they kept announcing its release and then holding it, so I guess I just missed it when it actually did come to theaters.    But I loved it.  Charlie was adorable and messed up and insanely likable.  I thought it was a wonderful movie depicting (in an exaggerated form) high school.  PLUS there were tons of little Degrassi cameos ... hey Craig, hey Paige, hey Jimmy!

That was probably the most successful pairing of rented films I've experienced in a long while.  I did well.

That'll do pig.  That'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment