10.20.2008

but that's okay, no one reads anyway, they all just watch tv

Things always look different in the morning.

This week - this week is going to kill me -- this week is going to kill me if I don't make it through -- this week is going to be long.

I took off the polish on my toes, but it's cold outside this morning - they were painted blue anyway.

I almost spent $30 on a book I already had yesterday. But it was the anniversary edition. Surely this is allowed then. But no! I must wait! Another edition will come along in a few years and then where will I be -- I'll still have my originals and that's all that matters.

I wish I could hit the fast-forward, but then I guess I would miss the in-between and that is something you shouldn't miss.

Mondays make me blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment