10.07.2008

You seem so out of context

hellohellohello?  I've decided to start something!  A TRADITION!  afunthing!  A -something-!

I'm going to post a picture errday.  Or err few days because sometimes I get lazybones with my blogggggg.  Ima try to post a picture that captures my ENTIRE day.  Yesssss.  the -entiretiretire- day.  Here is today!  OCTOBER 7TH! 

 My BED
Wanna know why?  Well, I'll tell you anyways ... I've spent all evening in it!  Well, after I came home from work/class and made a really long mix on my iTunes entitled "when you are sad" because, if you haven't been able to tell, I've been in a weird/saddy mood lately and it's not all that fun.  But I'm okay with that because it's just plain NEEDED sometimes.  So I sat in me bed.  I listened to me music.  And I journaled and doodled in me moleskine (can ya see it on the bed?).  So now you know what my (un)made bed looks like.  It's cozy I think.  You can kinda see a Marie Antionette poster (Jason Schwartzman ftw!) and you can see my blankie and elephant maybe and the open window (alwaysalways unless it is rainy) and my little white board that I like to put quotes on.  Wanna know what quote is on it right now?!  Well, I'm not going to tell you ... use your superhero eyesight and figure it out (or ask me?)

Also, I don't know if you know this - because it's not like I EVER talk about her ever !BUT!  I has a cat and her name is Penny.  And I am absolutely in love with her.  And last night I cleaned out and reorganized my misc. drawers and now I have empty ones because I cleaned so well and Penny likes to lay in my bottom night stand drawer.  Here she is...  
 





IhopeIgetoutofthisfunksoon

No comments:

Post a Comment