11.12.2008

achoo!

Jack sent me home from work today suuuuuper early because he swears I had a fever.  Maybe I did, but I think he was just tired of me coughing and sneezing every few seconds.  He tends to be a bit overprotective though, and the first thing he said when he walked in this morning (he was late thankyouverymuchjack) was "God, you look awful."  lulz.  He thinks it's gross when I wad up tissue to stick in my nose, but it is the only thing that works and I don't care if it looks weird.  I think I look/sound a lot worse than I am.  The stupid medicine I've been taking every 4 hours isn't helping ... much.  So I went home at lunch and popped in Elizabethtown and drifted in and out of sleep, waking myself up when I snored.  lol.  I don't normally snore, but I can't breathe out of my nose at all, so I sleep with my mouth open and snore.  Oh well.  I'd just like to give a big fat "WEDNESDAY" to this cold.  (Lo knows what I mean, lol)  It really doesn't help that the weather changes and it's terribly hot in my office on campus and terribly cold in my other office at Remax.  What's a girl to do?

Just got home from night class a bit ago.  Probably grossed out my fellow classmates because of all the tissues I went through.  Whatever.  I'm going back to sleep now.  Sounds like a plan.

Goodnight Neverland.

No comments:

Post a Comment