11.01.2008

HAI GUISE! SRY UR DEAD! I'LL TAKE U THRU HELLLLL!

Hello Saturday!


No more Hell for me!  Although, I have to say, last night was interesting.  We had sooo many people come through.  For some reason I kept getting the groups with the horny middle school boys and/or clueless redneck high schoolers.  I think after awhile the people working the death scene were actually conspiring against me to make sure I was the guide for those groups.  Boo.

Guy:  If you're leading us I can't wait to go. Girl, you're the prettiest thing I've seen all night. 
Me:  Go to hell!
Guy:  *stares*
Me:  No, seriously, go to hell, the door is right there!

Another from a little boy after sliding down the slide and landing on the mattress...
This mattress is awesome!  AWESOME!  Who wants to masturbate on this mattress?!  
Ewies!  It was so gross.  And he was only like, 6th grade, MAYBE 7th.  Grossssssss.

Fun stuff.  Let me tell ya.  I only lost 4 people in Hell.  And they were clueless old people that couldn't keep up.   Success.  Even though I complained about it most nights, I'm glad I did it and overall the friendships you make/make stronger with the people working are worth it.  But I'm glad I have a full year to rest up before doing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment