12.09.2008

bonjour tuesday.

I had class at my professor’s house last night. Maybe a bit awkward, but it was fun to just socialize with my classmates and forget that this week is so incredibly hard for a while. There was good food and the house was gorgeous.

I was kind of cuddled up on the couch with Jean because there weren’t enough seats and then one of the boys in our class remarked how girls are allowed to wrap their arms around each other or play with each other’s hair when they are around each other, whereas guys who are friends can’t. That’s kind of sad I think. The homosocial relationships have vastly different socially accepted standards. I’m glad I’m a girl, I like being able to hug my girlfriends if I want to, ya know? I could never be a boy – for many reasons, not just that. Ha.
The end. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment