12.19.2008

if you seek amy tonight, we'll do whatever you like.

Are you ready for a long post?  Okay.  Here, have some pictures with words.  Thanks.

(My commentary for the pic is at the bottom of the pic, in case you're slow and can't figure that out after a few pics.  Duh.  ugh... longest. explanation. ever.)


I love that this chick is a lesbian now.  It kinda makes me question my sexuality.  Just kidding(?)!


I can tap dance!  Wanna see me tap dance?!  (I really can tap dance and I love Nat & Zach. And this entire film in general!)


Yummmm.  :)
But, um, seriously Ryan?  WHAT are those jeans doing?  Gross.


My absolute favorite royal!  And fellow ginger kid :)


Remember Jamie Lynn like this?  Yeah, me neither.


I want a love like this.

I used to want to look like her.  I still kinda do.  I always want to be like her. 


I wish I felt like this all the time.  (without the drugs I think, ha)


My favorite vamp!  He can bring me into a ballet studio anytime and bite me!


The cutest couple of the century.  I wish they were real.  I wish they went on dates with me and Jay.  I wish we were as cool as them. 



I wish I looked this cute(/sad) getting ready for the day.  I don't care what people say about them, I will ALWAYS think they're fierce.


Visually pleasing movies are my favorite.  In case you don't know, this is from Everything is Illuminated.  A fave of mine.  Other faves that are just gorgeous to watch include: Marie Antionette, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and The Darjeeling Limited.


Hot, right?  Makes you wanna jump in the car with them!





Photobucket
xoxo,
Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment