2.13.2009

a friday a friday

Reasons why I know today will be good...
1. I got in the car and Kelly Clarkson was on THREE radio stations at the same time. Her new song on two of them and an interview with her on the other one.
'Cause we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
I love all of her fast-paced songs. I HATE Behind These Hazel Eyes, but for the most part, I love her songs. I'm such a fan of cheesy dancey pop music it's ridiculous.

2. The line at Starbucks was so short and my favorite worker - the Kevin Smith look alike - was working. AND that one Alanis song came on the radio that I love, don't remember the name, but it's on Jagged Little Pill and part of it goes like this:
You held your breath and the door for me
Thanks for your patience
I love every single song on that record and thank goodness soft rock favorites like those songs, too, so I can enjoy them on the radio periodically.


... So this is how I know this Friday will be a good one. :) Isn't it wonderful how the right mix of music can start your whole day off right? Now I'm listening to some Seabear at work with the window open again and it is heavenly.

I've felt so sad and blah the past few days. I blame it on the hormones, ifyaknowwhatimean. I always get so depressed during "that time." Ugh. I hate mood swings. I dread what it is going to be like when I'm pregnant. Laura, did you have an awful time with mood swings with your little bun in the oven?

Blah. Tomorrow should be good. A new hair cut. A new life outlook. It's amazing what a good hair cut can do for a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment