2.09.2009

because Laura told me to! :)

These are the rules...
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc)


(I had to cheat a little bit and choose the 5th folder because the first four were folders of pictures saved off the computer and not like real pictures.)

... This photo isn't even one I took, but it has me in it and it was taken by a friend and I saved it so I'll use it. :) Dale Jury took this picture during Photo Call after the last performance of Nunsense! It's a musical about nuns trying to get money to bury their dead sisters. Sounds weird. It's a hilarious musical, though. It is interactive with the audience and basically just a charity show where the five nuns remaining that didn't die from the poisoned food use their talents for a talent show. Only five women in the cast - so if you've done plays, you know that small casts are always really fun because you get really close to those people.

This was a tremendous growing experience for me because I had to sing two songs by myself and I had a dance solo. Plus all of us learned to tap dance for a tap number. It was probably the most fun I've had doing a play thus far. I played Sister Mary Leo - the youngest, a novice, not quite a nun, whose life's ambition was to be the first ballerina nun. She also was Sister Robert Anne's sidekick.

This photo is from the first act finale - the end of the tap dance number. Mother Superior was a little loopy and we had to shew her off the stage during our tap dance! (The funniest scene in the play in my opinion)

In the photo (L-R) - Toni (Mother Superior), April (Robert Anne), Lisa (Mary Amnesia), me (Mary Leo), Lori (Mary Hubert).

No comments:

Post a Comment