2.16.2009

random post #875

I was driving downtown (or actually riding, Johnda was driving) and I saw a bright pink guitar in the window at Currier's Music and I wanted it soooooooo bad.  I can't play the guitar, but maybe I would if I had something that beautiful to play.

I've been watching season two DVDs of Grey's Anatomy and I was reminded why I once loved that show.  I only loved seasons 1 & 2 and then just could NOT get into it anymore.   It used to be so amazing.  What happened?  I mourn the loss of the greatness it once had.  Sigh.  But I cry in like every episode during season two.  And I'm only on disc two.  I don't even know what I'm going to do when it comes to the end of season two and I have to watch Denny die again and Izzie in her prom dress crying while being carried away by Alex.  Sigh (did I sigh already?).  Sigh.

I'm moving into the master bedroom of our apartment so soon.  I can't wait because I'll have more room to rearrange more often.  I love rearranging.  I also love the album Re-Arrange Us by Mates of State.

Also, too - I say "I think" at the end of my sentences too much.  This needs to stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment