3.06.2009

Friday's child is loving and giving

I hate breakin in new shoes.

I learned how to make simple flash videos using photobooth, photoshop, flash, and garageband last night in class. The video that I made (with some input from Micah, and Joel helping me export it to the proper format) is uploaded to my facebook. So if we are friends on facebook, look at it, it's creepy. If we are not friends on facebook ... what are you doing reading this?! haha. Just kidding. Kind of.

I am totes going to get some sushi for lunch today. I have decided. Let it be done.

Isn't it wonderful to be in love in good weather? I hope this weather stays nice.

Nineteen days until I am in Chinaaaaaaaaaa.

I miss Leigh and Lo and laughing with them. But Leigh's birfday is soon and Lo and I already have a theme and it will be great fun!

I think I'm going to start incorporating the following phrases into my everday speech:
"Gee wiz!"
"Golly!"
"Swell!"
and so on and so forth.

Micah and I discussed the idea of adding punctuation into names and I told her I wanted an exclamation point in mine so everyone would have to EXCLAIM!!!!!!!! my name. yay! We discussed this because her friend or someone was a teacher and had a student whose name was La-Sha, BUT (!!) it was pronounced Ladasha. Oh yes.

Did you know the Brits are getting rid of the apostrophe? Why oh why would they do that?! I'm very distressed about this. O brave new world, that has such people in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment