4.28.2008

Reliving my Childhood: Part 62


This weekend I watched Mother Goose Rock N' Rhyme.  I loved that movie when I was younger.  I found it on youtube.  It was weird to watch it again.  There are a lot of people in it:  Simon and Garfunkel, Debbie Harry, Cyndi Lauper, Little Richard, and countless others but I'm not going to list them all.  Of course when I watched this when I was 5 or 6, I didn't realize it, but now it's kind of nice to know.  It's also a very trippy movie.  Kids programming usually is though.  Needless to say, I understood more of the jokes and the sexual tension between some of the characters made me squirm.  Like the whole dance with Little Miss Muffet and Itsy (bitsy spider) is not very appropriate... but oh well.  I wore out my VHS recording when I was little so I'm glad someone took the time to upload it to that gloriousness that is youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment