12.28.2008

It's been a long December ...

I think I finally finished the last of the Christmas celebrations today with a trip to Cincy.  My favorite aunt got me Pushing Daisies on DVD.  Props to her!  I was so devastated when I heard it was cancelled and so was she.  We're pretty in sync with our television choices.

The holidays were great.  I got so many baking supplies!  I'm so excited.  I got a lot of tv on dvd.  More excitement.

I definitely need to start exercising again.  I have like zero energy.  I'm always always tired.  This is not good.  Exercising will give me more energy so I won't have to nap as much.

I friend requested the author of my favorite childhood book (and still a favorite) and I really hope she accepts my request so I can send her a long message about how much her book means to me ... and still does.  I have read it at least once a year since I was in the sixth grade.  Each time I read it, I find something more I can connect to, I feel like I have grown up alongside the narrator.  The book is her memoir that she has written, and it starts out when she is in fourth or fifth grade, around the same age I was when I first read it - it is weird to think that I connect to the adult girl instead of the child now, for so long I thought I never would.  

Well... this post was longer than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment