1.15.2009

stopping by the woods on a snowy evening

The weather is much too cold for my tired bones and weak lungs.  

Thank goodness I am lucky enough to have a warm bed.  I am very thankful for that.

I wish I was cool enough to work at Charm City.  I need to explore the world of fondant a lot more before that would ever be possible.  Not like it's even close to being possible now.

I miss the moments I had when I would have long drives every weekend or so.  

I'm not looking forward to my walk to work tomorrow.  It will seem very long because of this cold winter.  

I love times when I can
lay and play and stay away
from the cold
and dream of warm summer days
in the shade
with the coconut flavored breeze kissing my tangled hair

... time to go snuggle with my Penny baby.  Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes.  A four of fish and finger pies in summer, meanwhile back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment