1.17.2009

two things right quick...

1.  Do you ever have dreams about people you don't even know?  So you're like having a conversation with this girl and you know who it is but it's not someone you know in real life?  I always think this is odd because most of my dreams star people I know and that are (or were once) in my life regularly.  

2.  Drama.  I hate it when it has nothing to with me, yet I get sucked into it and forced to make it have something to do with me.  Seriously, ugh.  We shall see how this ends up.  But I'm making my nationality SWISS for as long as possible!  Too bad I know one of the countries will make me choose where to throw my grenade.  I'm so not into fighting battles that aren't mine.

... now I'm off to buy more stuff for my dear cousin's baby shower!  It is terribly frustrating that she is not finding out the sex of the baby.  So dear readers, if you are going to have a baby, make it easy for your loved ones to buy cute things for the baby by finding out if it's a boy or a girl, hermaphrodite clothing is terribly un-fun.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment