1.22.2009

the only bugs I like are lightning bugs and lady bugs!

Stomach virus = horrible night. No wonder I felt all weird yesterday. My stomach hurt and I felt a little queasy so I didn't eat, but I still had energy and stuff - I didn't think much about it, thought it would pass. And then last night happened. :(

I showed up late for work today, but now I feel better. My stomach still hurts a little and I'm afraid to eat anything. I think the worst of it is over now, just feeling weak. Thankfully work is slow today, my class shouldn't be too bad tonight, and I'm going to see a movie with Micah and Leigh Ann later that will lift my spirits.

... just when I thought I was going to be able to escape a winter without that dreaded bug. Every winter I get one. Every single one.

No comments:

Post a Comment