6.04.2009

5 paragraphs starting with I...

I keep having dreams about tornadoes. I don't like it. I'm not afraid of thunderstorms. But ever sincethe tornado hit uncomfortably close to my house, I keep dreaming that they are happening again and I get really scared in the dreams. I guess I am afraid of tornadoes ... at least subconsciously. Weird.

I don't mind the rain we've been having but I don't like the cold with it. I've enjoyed having it lull me to sleep.

I'm watching a documentary about high school kids in Indiana. It's awkward. High school is so awkward and sometimes you don't even realize how much so until you're long gone.

I'm typing this on my iPhone and it is annoying. I really need to get the internet.

I'm thinking of changing the part in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment