9.18.2009

Friday Five: STELLA!!!!

When I was younger some of my friends used to joke that I had "freakish tourettes" because I would randomly say things or make sounds. I don't know. I was(am) and odd girl.

Here are my top five things that sometimes I just feel like yelling for no reason:

1. "You gave me a social disease!!" - Emma from Degrassi says this after Jay gives her a VD. It's so funny and a lot of times I just wanna say it.

2. "You drank a charm to kill Goody Proctor!" - From The Crucible. We watched this movie in school and the way the girl says it when she accuses Winona is so fun! I like to say it in her voice.

3. "You can't handle the truth!" - Obviously ... who doesn't feel like yelling this at times?!! It's a classic from the iconic scene in A Few Good Men.

4. "When I'm tired I call my friends." - This is from a Bravo show called NYC Prep - don't watch it, it's completely ridic but a good guilty pleasure show. The way Jessie says it to PC is just really funny, so I like to imitate her.

5. "You're a virgin who can't drive." - This is another obvious one. What a great insult though. Probably my favorite thing to say to people. That was way harsh, Tai.

... That was a quick an easy Friday Five. Have a fabulous weekend babies.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment