3.06.2011

march.

So we're almost a week into March already!  My, how time flies.  It feels like Christmas was just yesterday.  Crazy.  I never really give much thought to the month of March. This year it should be a pretty good one.  Things I'm looking forward to: finding some time to get some hiking in at the pinnacles (hopefully), St. Patrick's Day (though I don't actually celebrate this day in the way 20somethings normally do - I do like to wear green though), and at the end of the month I'm going for a week long vacation to mister's land (aka- home of my future)... 3 of those days my parents will be with us.  

I'm pretty excited about the last week in March and being in the land of my future for a whole week.  I rarely take time off work.  Almost all the trips I've been on in the past years have always including some kind of obligation or work and not much time to relax.  This will be good.  My parents are pretty pumped too, which is way cute.  Mister and I will definitely show them a good time the weekend that they are there.  We don't have any set plans for ourselves during that time yet.  We'll see where that week takes us. 

Any fun Spring Break plans for you?  I guess some places have their Spring Break in April?  I don't know.  But March, though it's been rainy and cold for most of the days so far, is looking pretty fun and lovely.

[THE PICTURE IS MY MARCH PAPER-CRAFT CALENDAR FROM THE CURIOSITY GROUP. I FORGOT TO POST FEBRUARY'S ADORABLE GROUNDHOG PAPER-CRAFT.  HERE IS JANUARY'S IF YOU REMEMBER MY YETI NAMED JULIAN!]

1 comment:

  1. My spring break is in mid-April. Hoping to book a room at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs with two girlfriends. Let's hope this happens!

    Your spring break sounds like it's going to be so much fun, though. Cannot wait to hear about it.

    P.S. This is my last week at the high school. I start at the junior high next Monday. Let's hope I get cell phone reception there!

    ReplyDelete