5.07.2009

end of the semester. end. enD. eND. END. (!!!!!!!)

I just turned in my last school related item about ten minutes ago. Making it in a good thirty minutes before the deadline. Yesssssssss.

So I've decided that I will not be a Graduate Assistant anymore (after tomorrow!). With this decision I have just not cared at all about my grades in the three classes I took this semester because now I do not have to keep a certain grade point to keep my GAship. It's kind of a nice feeling not worrying about grades. Two classes I know I will get As in still, but my third class, I just want to pass and I don't care. I genuinely don't care. Wow. :)

My play opens tomorrow! I need an audience. We all do. It's getting boring performing for ourselves.


In other news. I'm pretty darn lucky to have such amazing friends. 

Also, too - the media is really getting on my nerves. I could effin care less about Miss California. And stop trying to make Swine Flu happen. Jeeze Louise. I just wrote a 1200 word essay on the media and visual rhetoric. I discussed some of my opinions on the previously mentioned topics in said essay. Gross.

I've been watching my Freaks and Geeks DVDs over and over again. I've almost got several episodes memorized, lol. I watch an episode, or at least most of one, every night and I have been doing this for a few weeks now. That television show, like My So-Called Life was cut off too soon. Maybe if the stupid media would stop caring about politcally incorrect blondes taking off their clothes we could have higher quality television shows.

Go watch tv and be happy.

PS - I think it is simply ridiculous that Bristol Palin is going on an ABSTINENCE campaign. Really? It's almost as ridiculous as her naming her kid Tripp.

PPS - "I'm Trip McNealy. Trip McNealy." umm... Trip McNealy is also Carlisle Cullen. Whataboutthat?! Please tell me you know who Trip McNealy is. Thanks.

umm,
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment