5.09.2009

I'm hungry like the wolf


Lately I've been extremely clumsy. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm normally not very klutzy. I've been tripping on things that aren't there. Cutting myself on random objects. Slipping and falling all over the place. I really don't know. I mean, it's like I've just gone through a huge growth spurt or something and I'm all arms and legs that I don't know how to use quite right. Or maybe I have mad cow disease and the germies are eating away holes in my brain. I'm probably slowly dying. In lieu of flowers send donations to a charity of your choosing - particularly one with an out-of-date celebrity spokesperson. Thanks.

I'm so so so so so glad school and some work and almost the play are over! That didn't really make sense when I wrote it down. School is over. One job is over. And the play is almost over. That's what you should've deciphered when you read that sentence.

I've got plans. Big plans. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment