5.12.2009

scategories

Culture Vulture:
I'm seriously considering not spending money on cable/satellite this summer. I could save a bunch of money each month not paying for television channels. Instead I could spend my free time at home reading and/or watching netflix dvds. :)

Lame-o:
I love to listen to the Hannah Montana Soundtrack when I'm getting ready and grooming. It's pretty effin awesome.

Free Time:
I'm so bored already. I don't know what to do with myself when I don't have tons of things to do. All I had to do today was work from 9-5. I got home after work and was just lost. So I went shopping at TJ Maxx and drove around. How do people cope with free time?! ugh.

Food for Thought:
So I know I'm going to sound ridiculous when I say this but I think I'm developing lactose intolerance. I've noticed lately that when I eat a meal that is high in dairy or have ice cream for dessert, it makes me feel like death. I called up and asked my doc about it and she said she could run some tests if I wanted, but it's not a big deal. So I'm just tracking what I eat and seeing if I only get the horrible stomach cramps and other things (I'll spare you deets) after a lot of dairy intake. She said it was normal to develop the condition in adulthood. I was lactose intolerant when I was a baby, but when I was three I could drink regular milk again. I never drink regular milk straight up anymore and always use soy with cereal, but I don't really pay attention to other stuff I eat, now I will.

End:
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment