8.12.2009

quantum mechanics

I finally watched Revolutionary Road for the first time the other night and I was very impressed. I just love Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. But, gosh, that movie was depressing. I hate movies that are very real and sad. Life can get you down very easily if you let it.

I've been having crazy dreams lately. I don't feel like typing them out. But most involve me having to hide and run away from people like in a scary movie. Ew.

Someone told me today that I looked really cute (they always sound surprised when they say I'm cute... jeeeeeze louise) and that I looked like I was going to a honky tonk. So you can imagine my confusion - were they complimenting me or dissin me? I don't know I don't know. A honky tonk? Really??? I mean, I'm down for going to one because I'm usually down for anything - but I wouldn't use it as a compliment. Oh well.

My hair is back to its natural color and it is depressing me. I was tired of my roots so I actually experimented in coloring myself instead of spending big bucks and having someone do it. So for like 8 bucks or so I'm back to normal Rhianna... if you look superrrrr closely there is still a slight difference between my roots and hair but it's almost impossible to notice so it was nice knowing that I can go back to my natural color in a bottle. Only I might wait a week or two and go get one or two shades darker of this color - I like it darkkkkkkkk.

I have a lot of things I want to type but I don't necessarily want some people to read it. I may or may not start using a paper journal again for these thoughts so I don't go completely private with this blog. It already makes me nervous that it is semi private. I don't think internet things should be completely private. If you are going to put it on the net you should have the balls to let everyone see it. Maybe I'll make this open again. Who knows.

I need the My So-Called Life marathon with Lala and KatieBell to happen so soon. Angela Chase is flawless with her flaws. I love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment