1.20.2011

thursday thoughts.

  • Thinking of redesigning this here blog. 
  • Convincing myself that redesigning the blog will make me use it more since it won't be so generic.
  • Excited to make some pretty things for the blog considering I have photoshop now (look at me, I'm such a fancypants!)
  • Thinking about how ridiculous it is that someone like me wants/has photoshop (but it was FREE so I jumped at the chance.  I promise I'm not one of those girls that just grabs a camera & puts a picture in a fancy editing program and thinks I'm a PHOTOGRAPHER or GRAPHIC DESIGNER.  I am not.  At all.)
  • When is this epic WINTER STORM supposed to start?  Really, snow?  And REALLY, meteorologists?  Are you lying to me?  I better get snowed in tonight so I can have a 3 day weekend.
  • I can't wait to do my puzzle.  
  • I wish my hair would just grow another 5 inches overnight so I could finally have obnoxiously long hair again.  
  • And then I'll cut off my obnoxiously long hair and look like a different person.
  • My boyfriend is just the bee's knees, I tell ya.  You'd be hard pressed to find another sweeter than he. (Of course, I hope all of you think the same thing about your significant other too!  We can ALL have the greatest man alive!)
  • My latest obsession is watches.  I spend a good amount of time browsing watches online.  Even though I love mine, I want more.  This is stupid.  One hardly needs one watch, let alone 500,000,000
  • I'm ready to go home, get in jammies, and knit the last few feet of the current scarf I'm making while I cuddle and listen to music and sip tea.
  • Mormon blogs fascinate me.  So do Mormons in general.  
end of thoughts for the day.  my mind is now shutting off in 3... 2... 1...........

2 comments:

  1. no need to redesign!
    your blog looks great - really.

    great header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!! I'm a huge fan of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete